Help hope bloom with
your Daffodil donation
Nearly half of Canadians are expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. That’s why every spring for 65 years, people in Canada have rallied around the symbol of the daffodil to make life better for people in Canada facing cancer.
When you donate to the Canadian Cancer Society’s (CCS) Daffodil Campaign, you will help fuel life-saving cancer research to create more tomorrows and power CCS’s nation-wide support system so no one will face cancer alone.
Now is the time to, help hope bloom for people facing cancer with your donation today.
Your Daffodil donation will help save and improve lives
Life-saving cancer research depends on you
- For many types of cancer, surgery is one of the most effective treatments. But surgery can weaken the immune system, which allows cancer to return and spread.
- To reduce cancer recurrence and save more lives, Dr Rebecca Auer and her team have developed a new treatment designed to boost the immune system and improve outcomes thanks to the support of donors like you.
- Dr Auer’s life-saving research and clinical trial is helping hope bloom for people with cancer.
Research saves lives – but we can’t do it without you.
Your donation will help people like Jackie
- When Jackie was diagnosed with cancer, she needed surgery but her type of cancer commonly recurs.
- Jackie participated in Dr Auer’s clinical trial and today she is creating more memories with the people she loves – thanks to the generosity of people like you.
- But every three minutes in Canada, someone like Jackie will hear the words “you have cancer”.
Help hope bloom with your donation to life-saving research and meaningful support today.
Your Daffodil Campaign donation will help people affected by cancer by:
“Research is hope for people living with cancer, and your support makes it possible.”
Dr Rebecca Auer, CCS-funded researcher
Looking for other ways to help hope bloom?
Brighten someone’s day
When you give your donation through the Gift of a Daffodil, you can send a Daffodil pin to yourself or a recipient of your choosing.
Host a Daffodil fundraiser
Come together with your family and friends to raise life-saving and life-changing funds during the Daffodil Campaign.
– Jackie Fletcher, cancer survivor.