Join our team and transform the future of cancer forever.
To unite and inspire all Canadians to take control of cancer.
In trusted partnership with donors and volunteers, we improve the lives of all those affected by cancer through world-class research, transformative advocacy and compassionate support.
- Advocating for healthy policies
- Publishing trusted cancer information
- Providing a national support system
- Funding groundbreaking cancer research
Our impact in 2022/2023
- Led 29 policy changes to shape a healthier society
- Helped over 30,000 people with cancer-related inquiries
- Provided over 5,200 stays in CCS lodges
- Invested $50.1M in high-impact research
Health and well-being
- Health and dental coverage
- Employee and family assistance program
- Health and personal spending accounts
- Meditation sessions
- Staff rates at GoodLife Fitness
- Coverage for gender-affirming procedures and hormone replacement therapy
- Me days and gift days (additional paid days off)
- Focus Thursdays (days reserved for focused work)
- Progressive, flexible and hybrid work options
- Personal and wellness days
- Keeping in touch (KIT) days for employees on parental leave
- Parental leave top-up
Focus on your future
- Pension plan
- Professional development
- Support for professional memberships
- Leadership development
Our commitment to diversity, equity, belonging, and inclusion @(Model.HeadingTag)>
We believe in the power of our collective potential and strive to achieve a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create opportunities for all.
Digital marketing is interdisciplinary, so I get to wear many hats. I like that not every day is the same and that I can work on many different projects.
- Adam Szigeti, Development and Reporting Email Specialist
I love working with all the different teams to improve their processes. I appreciate the spirit of cooperation among various groups.
- France Cadieux, Senior Manager, Finance
I enjoy working with constantly evolving technology, however, what I love most is working with great colleagues.
- John Wallace, Senior Sitecore Developer
What keeps me here is my love for the work I do and all the passionate, talented, inspirational people that I have met on my camp journey – campers and their families, volunteers, donors, stakeholders, and past and present co-workers.
- Jean Wong, Administrative Assistant, Camp Goodtimes