Best Health for Black Women: A conversation about breast cancer and gynecological health
Empowering Black women through knowledge and awareness about breast cancer and gynecological health and wellness.
Best Health for Black Women is a free, virtual event whose goal is to empower and educate Black women with information and resources about breast cancer and gynecological health and wellness.
Recognizing the unique experiences of Black women this event brings together experts, organizations and community members for a conversation about breast cancer and gynecological health.
The evening will include sessions on: @(Model.HeadingTag)>
- Empower Black women with information on breast health and wellness tailored specifically for them
- Provide awareness and information about breast cancer risk factors, prevention and screening and early detection, as well as the importance of family history
- Provide knowledge and awareness about gynecological conditions (such as endometriosis, fibroids and uterine cancer), including risk factors, symptoms and treatment
- Learn from others with lived experience through stories and conversation
- Share educational and community resources that are available for Black women
This is a Canadian virtual event intended for Canadian residents. Content and community resources are tailored for a Canadian audience.
Black women affected by breast cancer can find more information and support on Every Breast Counts - an online hub by Black women, for Black women.