This refreshing salad is the perfect side dish to serve on a warm summer evening and is full of fruits and veggies!
1 min. read
- 3 cups kale chopped fine
- 2 cups watermelon diced and seeded
- 2 cups English cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives cut in halves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
In a large bowl, add kale, watermelon, cucumber, onion and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, mint and pepper.
Pour dressing over salad and toss thoroughly. Top with feta cheese. Serve.