gynecologic oncologist


A doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating cancers of the female reproductive system, including cancers of the uterus (womb), cervix (the lower, narrow part of the uterus), ovaries, fallopian tubes (the tubes that carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus), vagina (birth canal) and vulva.

Medical disclaimer

The information that the Canadian Cancer Society provides does not replace your relationship with your doctor. The information is for your general use, so be sure to talk to a qualified healthcare professional before making medical decisions or if you have questions about your health.

We do our best to make sure that the information we provide is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee that it is error-free or complete.

The Canadian Cancer Society is not responsible for the quality of the information or services provided by other organizations and mentioned on, nor do we endorse any service, product, treatment or therapy.

1-888-939-3333 | | © 2024 Canadian Cancer Society